Sunday, February 05, 2006

Meet Your Milk

WARNING! This is a very disturbing video. It was apparently created by PETA for the Super Bowl. It never made the cut. It starts out showing girls at some club dancing, lifting their tops off to reveal udders -- from which they squirt milk that men try to drink. That piece of exploitation is disturbing enough, but nothing new to PETA. What follows is sickening. They show some of the most disturbing practices of factory farming. Cows are abused -- violently abused. I've visited farms where milk gets produced, and I've never seen such horrors. I am aware of the whole Monsanto chemically induced milk production happening in the US -- but that doesn't top this. This makes me glad I only add milk to my coffee and nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment